Members of the AFM Working Group work with the Siegel Rare Neuroimmune Association (SRNA) to develop resources and information for the community. SRNA is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the support of children, adolescents, and adults with a spectrum of rare neuroimmune disorders including acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM), acute flaccid myelitis (AFM), MOG antibody disease (MOGAD), neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder (NMOSD), optic neuritis (ON) and transverse myelitis (TM).
You can access the most up-to-date information about:
- being recently been diagnosed with AFM.
- In-depth information about AFM, including symptom management, acute treatments, and long-term care.
Additionally, you can:
- Access SRNA’s Resource Library with over 50 resources about AFM.
- Find an expert in your area through the SRNA’s Medical Professional Network
- Connect with others via SRNA’s Support Group Network
- Read about families’ experiences and journeys through SRNA’s Hope Ambassadors
- Read the latest news by going to the SRNA Blog
- Join the SRNA Registry